Do you have a liquor license?

Yes, we have a catering liquor license in the state of Nevada.


Do you have insurance?

Yes we have full coverage, liquor liability and additional insured.


Where are you located?

We are located in Reno NV! Our service area includes Lake Tahoe,
Portola, Graeagle, Gardnerville, Carson, Sparks, Kirkwood CA and
Truckee. We are always ready to travel so please contact us!


When should we book with you?

Soon! 2019 Wedding season is filling up fast. Please remember to book your rehearsal dinner and brunch bars! Ask us about our self-serve menu and Wedding Weekend Bar Packages.


Can you host a cash bar?

Yes! Please contact us for details.

How much does it cost to book Shine?

Every event is different depending on client requests. Please contact Tess and Alecia at or contact us here. We look forward to hearing from you!


What is included in bar packages?

  • House made proprietary syrups, fresh juices, craft mixers, shrubs, fruit and garnishes for cocktails
  • Five hours of bar service
  • Minimum 2 Licensed Mixologists
  • Bar tools/chillers
  • Disposable drinkware
  • Set up/clean up
  • Cocktail menu
  • Ice
  • All alcohol provided (In Nevada only)
  • Alcohol List (Out of State)
  • Pre-event consultation and tasting
  • Shine will coordinate with your vendors to provide glassware, bar rentals, and other necessities before the event.